Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Jumpsuit Blues

Last night, I went round to Steve's after we had curry last night (he found my Madras a little hot, so I laffed at him for being a Southern git) and he produced my pink jumpsuit as it had arrived earlier that day!

If you are unfamiliar with these jumpsuits, you have not lived.

But not to GIVE to me yet; they had mistakenly sent the extra small size instead of just small, so he wanted me to try it on to see if he had to try and get it exchanged before Christmas. I put it on, and instantly felt like some kind of awesome, snuggly, highly camp astronaut. Luckily it fitted fine (if it was any bigger it would probably have been a bit TOO ridiculous - this is, of course, all relative), which was good until HE MADE ME GIVE IT BACK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! Sad times... It's the weirdest thing ever! It can zip up all the way over my face for no apparent reason (SHUT UP!), and has a mad number of pockets. The only thing missing is a proper old-stylee longjohn buttflap, but I'll forgive it that one omission. I miss it already, and am looking forward to Christmas when I can get rid of all my other clothes and take to looking like a retarded-but-harmless descendent of Buzz Aldrin once more...

6 comments:

  1. Ellen in a jumpsuit = retarded-but-harmless descendent of Buzz Aldrin.

    Good one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's known as the Andy-Pandy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goddammit! I've bought all hubby's Xmas presents already! This would have been AWESOME! And disturbingly sexy.

    AHEM!

    Moving on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, let's see now.
    A young man has you over at his place.
    He invites you to take your clothes off.
    You take your clothes off.
    He then asks you to put them back on again.
    Yes, that sounds about right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to get this clear, I TRIED ON the jumpsuit; I was not watched while I did this like some sort of creepy peepshow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you just made my point for me... :-)

    ReplyDelete